Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday News Day

Tuesday started off a little rocky, I had a terrible sleep and got started a little later than planned.

But then I was off to Regent Street to drop off a bunch of CVs which went alright but I don't know if I will be getting any calls- it seemed most stores I was interested in were not looking to hire, sadly. Though I did get to have a great chat with a display girl from Anthropologie- it made me really want a job even more. Working with clothes, displays and merch would be great to have and then an internship on top of it all.
I am hoping sooner rather than later as my besties arrive in just over two weeks. woo woo - but I am broke as a joke so it is a bit stressful.

Currently, I am watching the, so far, boringly acted story of The Kennedy's. Hoping it will soon improve as I am quite enamoured with the time period and the whole idea of the Kennedy family.

Tomorrow I am going to call up some contacts that I received last week for magazines and see if there is anything open at their publication and how to go about doing it. I am going to follow through with their advice and then I am off to drop off more resumes/ CVs and get some groceries.

All the best-

No comments:

Post a Comment