Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nighthawk

Just spent the day eating Thai food and then off to a foreign film with friends. Quite lovely. Then back to the pad to put away all my freshly cleaned laundry.  Supreme excitement I know.

I've also been spending some of my time here in London trying to get into a job that I would love and pay me for it. At this rate pouring pints seems to be the the most productive alternative, as I will have been abroad for a month this week and the fash gig is still on the horizon... somewhere, please someone realize how awesome and hard-working I am. Thank you.

Trying hard not to be discouraged and negative - but I don't know about you but doesn't it seem that when people expect you to be schlubby, procrastinating, or down it just reinforces you own negative self-image. In my case it does anyhow, but luckily now I have recognized it and I can work and flipping that around.

Off to not expecting others to make my way, or ruin my day.

Own your choices, and don't be afraid to make mistakes and get out there!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment