Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday Night Dins

Stuffed mushrooms, roasted potatoes, salad and lots of wine. 


My lovely roommate and surrogate sister Kat made us all a delicious meal. We were accompanied by our other roommate, and four more friends to enjoy these lovely concoctions. A very international bunch, from Canadian, to American, Dutch, Austrian, and French this fact made the post-cheesecake game of Ring of fire particularly difficult (ex. card 10 'Cat- egg- urry' and card 9 'rhyming'). 


This lovely evening was followed by a sleepover including horrible youtube videos, more wine, and then my bed and box spring were quickly found in the conservatory as I excused myself to go to the washroom. Soon enough we crashed off our £2.99 bottles of wine.


In the am we strolled like a crew of ragamuffins off to the Goldsmiths Café for a traditional English breakfast fry-up. I wish that I had taken a photo to truly convey the state that we were in cropped pants, track jackets and borrowed pink pajamas were involved. 


Now I am off to do some job applications that I have promised myself that I will apply to 22 fashion jobs today. Also, I am speaking to mama tonight so this need to be done before we meet. 


FASHION THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

I'd like to leave you with this thought, Men styling their hair slicked to the side. David Beckham had this lovely 'do hidden under a loose beanie, paired with the tattoos and khakis it just makes me so pleased. (dlisted.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment